Wednesday, June 03, 2009
I know is been long but blogging had seen to be in the low peak season recently... One main reason can be everyone of yur friends is working, who had so much free time to update their blog which included me as well... Furthermore, close friends know how had u been, normal friends will rather sms/msn u in short to ask how r u recently and hi-bye friends might not even bother unless they had free time..
But nevertheless, jus post up some photos as is the easiest way of blogging...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy News First.. I find a job... at a Pet Shop..
Love this job coz I can drive there within 10min and free parking for me unlike working at Plaza Sing Spotlight... Plus I can talk as I like, had a chair to sit, had entertainment ard... I think Guan Chong and Qing Long know wat i mean... one come see me watching SCV, another come see me folding paper.. Haha..
And not to forget my best khaki, Ber which wake up early in one of the Sat morning to acc me in helping of pick up dogs for grooming and dog food delivery and after all these, I drive to Chinatown to had TianJinLo Dim Sum Buffet.. Best sia.. Ber always say everytime he come out with me, is bound to had good food but there is NO U-Turns in Life so dun Waste everyday of yur Life, Life Is Precious.. ENJOY WHILE U STILL CAN..
Back to the topic..
As some might know, I had 2dogs..
Lucky, a Jack Rusell Terrier, owned by my grandparents. He only know how to bark at outsider, scratching us for food and SLEEP...

Milky, a Maltese, owned by me(I suppose). She is completely different from the JRT... She wont made noise by barking, she would just keep jumping ard u for food and she wont take nap... Haha..

Intro my workplace... Paws "N" Furs selling wide range of Dogs, Cats and Pets Food and Accesories..
Ask me if you need any Pets Stuff...

What I normally do in the Grooming Room.. Asking the Dogs to Sit and Be Quiet... of course Not All Are Quiet...

Dogs love Bathing time like Kids Love Swimming pools...
Bathing of a Miniature Schnazuer and Shetland...


My Job Scope beside serving customer, playing with dogs, entertaining myself when free and lastly, providing transport for dogs for grooming/boarding...
And that a Lively Husky Behind My Van....
Love my Job... :) :) :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends Birthday....1st March: Qian Hui 21st Birthday..
.JPG)

12th March: Long 21st Birthday..
.JPG)

9th May: Tim 20th Birthday..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Graduation Party...

.JPG)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anime is addicting... but good thing I stopped... Gundam 00 series model... brought all these becoz too free cum no job during Feb...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, the end... back to watching
korean boys over flowers... Bye..
Its just me and you <3 .
9:20 AM