<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, February 16, 2009




Make a Coffee by Your side as Following is a Long Post... Haha...

Finally, Lappy Problem had All been Cure... Gotta update a day by day post from 22Jan to yesterday 15Feb with all the memories I still can rmb...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22Jan:
Was the last day of sch with most of the Regulars in our class (coz the next day they will be at another class)...


Nothing Special beside they are stunt by what I wear (now I realised what impression i gave them in the beginning of the sem, lol)..







A Missed FYP Pic which I jus received it on the last 2days.



23Jan:
Today was the Officially Last Day of Sch, To most of the Year3, this is the last day they need to attend RP Lesson as they r Graduating but to Me, that not the case because I am Repeating... Haha... Went to Machester United Cafe Bar at Boat Quey for Dinner with Jaz Clique Den After that Rested a while and meet Guan Chong to the G-MAX..


At the back of Guan Chong van as he sending me to PS Carpark to take my Van and send Weiann, Suhaili, Yasmin to their home while he send the rest back from there..



24Jan:
Nothing Fun, sleep till very late and didnt wanna work and done some last min shopping alone..


25Jan:
It was Reunion Dinner(for my close friend, U all might know why I had 2Family Reunion Meal)... I send my Bro and Sis tgt to meet my Mum for Reunion Lunch den after that chit chat a while and played the BlackJack, and with only a piece of $2 left, my Bro manage to raise it to $142 and become the Biggest Winner while I only had a $30 because I keep give my winning to my Mum and Sis as she is my assistant..

Next, was Reunion Dinner with my Grandparent, my Dad, Bro, Sis, my 2nd Uncle Family and my 3rd Uncle which Finally Join Us for Reunion Dinner after 2 years.. The Dinner was at Warren Country Club, Yan Palace.. Food was still very Nice...
Then We went to Catch a Movie, "The Wedding Game" with my Family..
And Look Who Driving my Dad BMW... It Really am Awesome Car that I had Drove Before..



26Jan:
Happy CNY Day 1... Havin Shou Ye for the Night, I only Manage to Sleep from 7am to 9am and My Dad, Bro had just arrive from Condo and Grandparent and Sis is also Awake with their New Shirt.. Gosh, I quickly Rush to the Toilet to bath and Bai Nian to my Grandparents and Dad and also a Phonecall to my Mum and went to catch another Movie again with my Family, "All Well, End Well", another CNY movie...

So This was the First Time I posted up my Family Photo....

That My Dad, I know we look different.. Haha..


That my Bro and Sis, We are Blood-Related...


After the Movie, Dad send us to Mum Father place and I bring my Bro and Sis over to Bai Nian with my Mother Side Relatives...
So This was with my Mum...


Then lastly, ard 7pm went over to Vivo to had my Bro7her Reunion Dinner...


Luo ar, Luo ar... (Ber Stop eating first.. lol..)



27Jan:
Sleep for the whole day coz only sleep for 2hrs for the past night so wake up in the evening and went down to my 3rd Aunt Hse to Bai Nian and meet my Mum and had my dinner there... gosh, I receive a AngBao this year from a 18years old cousin... Haha... Had a chat with them...


28Jan:
Sian Day

29Jan:
More Sian Day

30Jan:
Super Sian Day


31Jan:
Went back to Work as Usual and at night went to Uncle Ruddy Hse to play Mahjong, He and his wife, Verina Aunt was two of my Mum Best Friend.. And it the first time, I played 3round of Mahjong, from 1am to 9am the next day...


1Feb:
As Usual, Need to Work but was late Again..

2Feb:
Take a Cab down to CMPB to do my medical check-up, but end up went there to confirm my deferment so went in at Station1 and come out at Station1 too...
Drove down to Rosaline Chalet, Whoosh, went all the Expressway in Singapore to get to the Right Place... haha... Now I know which Route I shld Take..
Sadly, As I arrive Lately, There is No Pic of me Taken..
Drove Bebe, May and Jerlyn to catch their last bus and to Rosaline hse to get the Mahjong set..


3Feb:
Stay and chated overnight at the chalet so drive back at 6am in the morning, send Sam and Ann to Mrt and Tim to his hse den on the way sent Rachel and Xiaohui to their Hse at Woodland and Lastly Home Sweet Home For me.. As I am driving in the morning of a weekday, I had been using half-clutch and hand-brake and 1st gear only for the 30min plus of time... Shag...


4Feb:
Meet up with Jaz, Yasmin, Suhaili and WeiAnn at Bukit Gombak MRT and drove them to HomeNSTeam which is formally known as Cdans to play Bowling but too bad, the bowling is not for use on the day so I bring them to Warren Country Club Bowling Alley and there is no one so the whole Bowling Alley is for us due to is weekday noon time, the adults are still working...






So after that we went to JP to Catch a Movie "Love Affairs", a Complete bluff, even the trailer is funnier than the movie itself... Den we went down to West Coast to had our Seafood Dinner...


5Feb:
Suppose to meet up with Penny, Jerlyn and Huizi for Reformating our Lappy but I woke up late so I meet them at Causeway Point for Lunch at Sakae Buffet den drove them back to RP to collect their Lappy and went to Party World for some K-Singing...


6Feb:
Meet up with Rachel at Aijunied Mrt for Lunch and Discussing on a Business Deal...
It Abt LFI, Those Interested to know, can ask me...

7Feb:
It A Saturday so Working as usual but at night went to Ruddy Uncle Hse for Mahjong... Cool... Another 3rounds of Mahjong...

8Feb:
What to do, It A Sunday so Gotta Work lor... Boring as usual...


9Feb:
Went to Sch for IATA Workshop and Test den after that, went for Bball session with the Guys, Played bullet and I rule to 2-point bullet, Eddie Win the 3-point bullet while GuanChong Chop the place for half-court bullet Shooter... And we had some forfeit in the game which made it Fun... and after that went to change and had some chit chat...


10Feb:
Drove all the way down to SIM Namly Campus for a SOE Award Briefing, Had a Hard time looking for the place, keep making U-turn...


11Feb:
Went to Sch to Reformat my lappy and miemie come look for me while I am still waiting for my reformated Laptop so I drove to Causeway as it is Raining and had our Lunch at Ajisen.. Den after it, Drove her Home and back to my Hse...


12Feb:
As Ber Just finish his Jungle Hat Recce Scout Course and R flying to Brunei for a outfield course so wanna enjoy good food during his only free day between this 2courses so Kang Bring us to Black Angus Restaurant which offer Brillant Quality Beef Steak but that also refer to the Price, den we went to HQ at Princeps St for LAN Gaming, Battlefield 2, that the only game I played and nonetheless, Sniper & Special Force, the Brillant Choices for War Game.. Den went back home ard 12am while Guan Chong came to meet me under my block to help him safekeeping something at ard 1am and we had a small chat till 2am plus.... and he is flying to UK in less than 24hrs time...


13Feb:
Drove my Van down to Queenway for Servicing, Changed my Van Cooler Fan and do a Flush for my Engine.. Maintainance of a Vehicle is Important and Troublesome too.. Haha...


14Feb: Happy Valentine Day
Here Come the Big NEWS... Kang is on the Newspaper, The Sunday Times @ 15Feb...
The Story Goes Like This:

In the Noon, Went to Kang Hse and Carry his Stuff to my Van Parked below at the Loading Bay, It take 3 Trip to finish Loading his Table, Chair, Stove, Food and Etc, Den Drove him and his thing to East Coast Beach from Jurong West...
Find a Carpark Lot, Shifted his Stuff over to the beach..

So While I am Setting up the Table for him, He setting up the Stove and This Guy walk over to us and say he is the director of The Strait Times Newspaper and would like his Reporter to had an Interview with him and Bei later at the Dinner...

So When Bei Arrive, I left the Place for them, Having nothing to do in the Park for 3~4hrs and seeing A Lot Of Couples Strolling along the Park... I rent a Bicycle and ride for that 2 hrs.. Enjoying the breeze while riding...

Till 8pm+, I am Hungry as I had not eat for the whole day so I wanna Kang to help me SafeKeep my Rented Bicycle but When I arrive, The Reporter are Already there Interview Kang and Bei so Kang Mention me For being a Great Help to made this Valentine Dinner Possible and the Young Reporter came and ask me question abt them so I answer it Carefully... Lol... And I left them After a While for my Lonely Dinner..






So ard 10pm, went to find them as Kang is acc Bei to fetch a Cab while I help him Pack up his Stuff...
After Packing Up, we meet JJ at East Coast too and drove back to JJ Hse for Mahjong follow by LAN at Taman Jurong then breakfast and I seriously think that we are at JP and they are still thinking I am Joking... Lucky My Driving was still Good despite being so tired...

I was mention in the Article, "A friend helps in the logistic"... I am Only "A Friend"... Haha..

15Feb:
After Sending them Home, Went to Sleep at 10am and wake up for Work and Went to Workplace at 5pm just to work for a few hrs..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out This New Chinese Song at my blog, Lonely Ferris Wheel...

我如果飞得高也许她会笑一笑
可我拼了命向上结果却慢慢地往下掉

再一圈再飞一圈就好
她无助眼神还没有依靠
我多想伸出双手给她
一个紧紧拥抱但我做不到
再一圈再陪陪他就好
让我可以扬起她沉重的嘴角
不怕她的眼泪让我的心生锈
游乐场打烊后谁会知道

再一圈再飞一圈就好
她寂寞手心在等谁打扰
我宁愿交换所有给她
一个紧紧拥抱哪怕就一秒
再一圈再陪陪他就好
让我可以记得她头发的味道
就算我走不到她的天涯海角
这瞬间已足够天荒地老

Dunno whether the music file is working, (alternative link: http://www.imeem.com/9262446/music/Iup3fXzK/fahrenheit_fei_lun_hai_gu_dan_mo_tian_lun_full_cd_v/)

Hope This Year would be my Last Lonely Valentine Day...

Its just me and you <3 .
2:07 PM