<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, January 21, 2009




Update of the Month... Welcome 2009 January and Prepare to Welcome Lunar New Year 2009.

As I dun wan to write a long long blog entry so let take the shortcut by Pics Speak A Thousand Words...

******************************

1st Jan 09:
Happy New Year 2009... How I Celebrate my New Year? well... I went Dinner with JJ and Ber den we went for PRAWNING at Farmmart.. Prawning for us now is easier coz I had my Van now as the only way to get to there is by walk or car or their unreliability Shuttle Bus. So Prawning was not a bad sport as it Train yur Minds to be more Patience and Focus At All Times.. So same procedure, pay for 3hrs and sit on the chair waiting for the Prawn to hook onto our Bait and Again, the TOP 2 Prawning Bro7her again Challenge on their Prawning Records which is Me and Ber... with 15min left on the Clock, the Score was Ber 10Prawns to Sebas with 8Prawns but with the Fighting Spirit still inside Me, I made a Comeback by Hooking 2Prawns in the last 15min So since the Boss nv come to ask us go, we decide to play the golden prawns and Guess what, I hook up my 11th prawn 5min earlier than Ber as he hooked up his 11th prawn too. But end up Together with the 2prawn JJ caughted had All went to Ber stomach as we dun wan to wait for the BBQ Pit and I dun wan to Bring it Home...

That my Van Back: My Classmates called it the Wang Wei(King Seat)..


******************************

2nd Jan 09:
It was a Farewell Party for Derek as he is enlisting in NS @ 6Jan... The 2nd Bro7her to become a JungleMan..
So I plan to Go to the 10Buck KTV at Chinatown as ALL the Bro7her know Derek Fav is Singing, I mean Everytime we go, we r like havin 3Mic's as he the Loudspeaker among the Bro7her so went to there because of the Price and the Food Street Below..

Of course, they are Expecting me to Drive them To and Back, I was trying to figure out the Correct Routes and They are Enjoying Themselves Behind...


Inside the KTV, I can say it a lot Better than Kbox and PartyWorld...


The Grp Pic Outside Chinatown... Now I gotta Send them 1 by 1 to their Hse @ Woodland, BPanjang, BBatok, Jurong den Back to My hse...


******************************

5th Jan 09:
It was one of my Impt day in 2009, It was my 2B Motorcycle Practical Test.. It was a Make or Break for Me.. I didn't go for work the previous day as I went to had my final revision course to prepare for my TP...
I even draw out my whole Circuit and Road Test Route and Remind myself of all the Blindspot and Signal before I went to Sleep..


Woke up at 5.30am, Prepare myself and went down to BBDC at 7.20am.. Check my OnTest Tag Number and Report to the Office and wait for my Warm-up session and go Report to my Tester to Verfiy my NRIC and Quene up for my Bike for Test and started from Circuit den to Public Road and back to Office.. Wait till all the 80plus Rider complete the Test, we went to the Classroom for our Result and YES!! I pass at 1st Attempt... Jus Nice 18point... Made the Pledge with all the Qualified Rider and Happily went to Paste Sticker behind my License.



******************************

6th Jan 09:
Amos was the first one to Congratz me my Result and he asked me together with Shikin and Joleen for Movie: Bedtimes Stories... Nice and Funny.. Recommended to Watch..
So while waiting for Shikin to Knock off from Work, I made up a Name using Metal Wire and Piler..
Actually, I made 2 Names.. One is of course my name and another name, U can come and ask me if u dun know... Lol...


******************************

8th Jan 09:
Went to School and was Lucky as I was informed only on that day that there is a photo-taking session and lucky I was wearing my New Shirt.. so Still Presentable..

The Formal One...


The Informal One:


******************************

12th Jan 09:

Edwin, Our Joker Faci Treated Us KFC at Zoo and How we went there from School... Thanks to Me and Guan Chong as Both of Us Drove Our Van to School so we Drove the Whole Class down to Zoo...


******************************

14th Jan 09:

FYP Days... That Mark the End of what we had done Every Wednesday for the Past few Months.. Of Course, With Sebas Around, FYP will definately be a Easy one, Manage to Answer all the Question that the Acessor shoot So After That Went to the Exhibition Hall to Display our Poster..

The New FYP Team, Nah... Haha... A Combine Pic of 2 Team...


We Really Had Nothing to Do...


The DSCM Guys...


Me-Jaz-GC..


Me-May-GC..


Me and Leng..


KahMun and Me..


Me and Bebe...


My First RP Friend, Miemie together with Huizi and Jerlyn...


The Future Army Boys, (Sniper Always Hide in the Dark).. Lol..


Basically, The Exhibition Turn up to be a Chit-Chat Session Among Ourselves...


DSCM FYP TEAM Cohort...



After Everything, We went to Sport Hall to Take the whole DSCM Graduation Cohort Photo...


******************************

15th Jan 09:

After Lesson and UT, went down to had a Tea Reception Hold by all the Six Stigma Faci and Joanne was our Six Stigma Faci...




After Which, went home to Bath and drive down to Pick up Long to Drive to NTU to get my Tix to watch Genie Zhou Sch Concert that I won thru A Unexpected Radio Contest so Dun waste it... Had a Hard Time Finding NTU Carpark as there is Jus Too Many... Heard her New Song Live... Was Hoping Ber to be one of the 3 Lucky Guys to be On Stage as they are looking for a Lucky one to replace Gary Tao to Sing LiangShanBo and Juliet with Genie.. LOL...



******************************

U r Still the One I Loved The Most...

Its just me and you <3 .
10:54 PM