Friday, December 26, 2008
Yoz, Sebas was Back, the same old friendly and caring Sebas, Opps...
Was in the big turn of tides in life for the past few month..
I know life is like a balancer, there is good as well as bad, there is fun as well as boring, there was enjoyment as well as conflict, there was cheer as well as slient YET I want to know WHY the negative side of my balancer is not balance with the other side. IF I cant had everything occur in the positive side, AT LEAST, let the balancer be balance.. Haizz, Still Life Continue... ...
Sometimes I was like a Panda in the well, I wan get out BUT no one come and throw a rope to me and bring me out so I was like Dame Lonely cum Boring plus Nothing-to-Do equal Miserable.
Yet I want to say sometimes somehow for some reason, someone or some group of people from somewhere came and throw the rope to me and we had fun (I mean Great Fun for Me). But there is a chinese saying which I directly translated for my reader, it is there is no everlasting party in the world which mean there is Always Hello as well as Always Bye-bye and when the Times is Up, This Little Panda walk back and throw himself back into the Well, BUT He is Not Dead, he is Always Waiting and Waiting for Someone who can Pull him out Forever.
(Although is Hard for the Someone to be the Someone I want)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so Enough for my own Emo thought and here come the Fun I Had:
~~~~~~~~~~Activity with Pic~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Xmas.. Same Procedure for Xmas, A Lonely Xmas...
But Nevertheless, is not a lonely Xmas Eve... A newly taken Bro7hers Pic to update into my Pics Folder as the Last Pics Taken was 6Months Ago...

Let Start the Meal, [Caution, It All Meats]... The Mushroom Ham was Extra Delicious..

Watching TV after Finish the Meal but Guess What.. [It Every Year Tradition that I was the one washing and cleaning up all the mess, Damn!!] Haha..

Is That a Cheer for the Goal or a Cheer for Xmas.. Enjoy...

I had much brown Logcake already but haven try this white Logcake so had a Quick Shot..

Finally, Merry Xmas for All... Hopefully Next Xmas would be a Wonderful and Fun one..
Back to the start of 1st Sep...
Think this is the Last Long photo session I had Since now.. It was YenLeng 21st Birthday Cheer, I know it was 4month ago thing liao but seem i had the Pic den jus updated it..
On the first day of the Chalet, met Leng and Chu at Paris Ris and head down to the chalet, carry all the barang barang and helped in all the high risk and manual work but i enjoy it coz it all for leng wonderful birthday and chu was offering her help in the cleaning too so everyone place a part..
Am I like a monkey? but i cant swing to the other side.. LOL... and dun take Pic with my just wake-up hair... Hahaa...

Noon Comes and Leng mom and aunt and her aunt daughter came and I wanna say I am always the spotlight for Kids, they either afraid of me as if I will beat them up or they either think i am a clown like this... Whahaha..

As Night Approaching, Tim came and we went to the newly renovated Downtown East and that our First Neoprint since ages ago for me.. Haha...

The Times come, the celebration started and the fun was roaring... haha..
.JPG)
The people who stay over the night.. My Khaki for last semester.. I still Remember all of U and keep in touch..

Hey, I found a new Hairstyle, Look... That so cool... Lol...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Around Sep End, Long went to Taiwan (I WANT GO BACK TAIWAN, FRIENDS OUT THERE, LET PLAN)... And that the gift from him to the Bro7herz... Guess I choose which, if u noe me well, u know...

On 2nd Oct, it was Ber Birthday and Again I done the planning, maybe it Not Perfect But That the Effort.. Went Steamboat with Ber as the rest cant make it after the cake session... Once Again, Bernard, U r older by another year.. Wahaha..

Damn, That what happen went yur branded fall sick.. I cant bring him to normal clinic, I Must bring him to hospital and I Had a Terrible Time Finding that hospital at CBD Area..

The Happiest New for my Family this year, My 3rd Uncle had released out from Changi Prison on Probation Period which mean he must be at home from 7pm to 7am and only one home so he choosed to stay at my Dad condo.. He had take lot of care for me since I was young so Uncle please be Guai during this one year and So On.. Haha...
That the Probation Modem Device which cant be switched and cannot be afford to drop or moved more them a metre because that will cost U more than SG$4000...

~~~~~~~~~~Activity with no Pic~~~~~~~~~~
:D In the progress of Designing the Back of my own Van and Hope all my friend cum passenger like it as I like the Predicted "Imagine View" once I finish up it.
:D My Class 2B Bike TP is Coming in less than 9days time, despite the Result but I am Glad At least I finished All Requirement for my TP Test..
:) Feel Kinda Lucky that I had a Van instead of a Car because I do not need to worries for the Installment purchasing plan and COE for This as It All Settle, while the Road Taxes, Season Carpark Coupon and Insurance would be settle by my Dad when the time comes. However I gotta Settle my own Diesel, color coupon, cashcard for carpark and ERP and it already cause me a Bomb in my Wallet...
:) Had a Bro7her BBQ at my Condo downstair (Oh No, No Pic despite the rare occasion that all 7 of us Present)
:) Dad went overseas with Company so get to use his Standby car so went out with Qianhui and friend and drove to Changi Airport just to use the toilet and their Carpark Charges is not kidding, On the 2nd day, use it for Bro7her BBQ.
:) Celebrate Kaiyen 21st birthday at VivoCity Thai Accent..
:) Uncle Brought Ice Crab for me, Yea, U didn't Read Wrong, Is Crab can be eaten right away when take out from Fridge with a Special Hard-to-say Sauce.. Share it with Bernard as I cant finish and seem he around.
:) My uncle Dog at the Condo was so Cute and Fragile at the Same Time...
:( Kanna Bike Injuries and burned a little part of my skin and what worse is the healed skin color does not match my own skin color.
:( Bro7her Activity for this Past Few Month even In Christmas is Mahjoing-ing...
:( Kanna minor Van ACCIDENT when going Kang Hse for Mahjong, Damn it.. Insurance is so unfavour for me as I had NO driving experience, Below 26yers old and HAD DEMERIT POINT before under DPIS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry If I missed Some event But Let me and my friend had more Pic in the Future.
Take Care for All and Enjoy Everyday Even if It you Alone because Life Still Goes On...
Lastly, For a little of the happy thing... I am in Love with this Pic I found (If Only That True)..
Its just me and you <3 .
1:19 PM