<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, August 11, 2008




Wow, I am Back.. and now it already 3am.. Lol.. had a tiring weekend but a fine weekend, didnt enjoy fully becoz i work both of my weekend, (ask me for what), of course it for the MONEY!!! Try VERY HARD not to ask any extra money from Dad after a a Season of Swiping Credit Card like nobody business and Still Trying...

Recently got all my blood sucked up and almost finished becoz it jus happen that most of my frenz had their Birthday falls on July & August... Not only Money but ALL my Time is also being sucked up due to FYP and some stuff, Dun even had Time to go see my Condo... Damn It!!! (Sorry for the Violent, Lol)...

~

Shall do a Quick Review on how i Spent this weekend..


It Friday, I didnt Sleep from Thur Night to Fri Morning and SO for the first few time I am Present and Early in Class... Go Class play my new addicted PSP Game (Finally Lv 47)... Wahaha den runaway from 3rd meeting to meet Mel in RP while waiting for Ber to book out of camp...
A hrs later, JJ comes and Another hrs later, Derek comes But Ber is Still in Camp so till 4pm, He Out so meet him at CWP for Movie first but End Up watchin it at LOT 1...
Money Not Enough 2 was not Very Funny Except for a scene, Laugh till I lost my Voice again.. Jack Neo Show Again Reflect our Singaporean Life...

After That ard 8pm, Meet Kang and Bei at Lot 1 and Take a Bus to Chinatown for A Planned Dinner... And meet Long there... The Pic Below will speak the words...

Special Dinner Delicated to Mel By the 6 of the Bro7herz: 18TH Dishes for his 18TH Birthday...



All the Food is all Ready But we r ALL WAITING for that Derek as if we r like waiting for any F1 Car to drive pass...



He Seriously Claim HE can Finish all the Food...


But Even we help a bit, he still CAN'T finish Everything...




Bro7herz United Again!!!!! (That the Fries THAT make us Wait So Long-_-)



Ppl Smash Cake, We Smash Rice... Wahaha... Always Had So Much Fun with my Bro7herz..



Melvin Super Tanker Choco Cake... Thanks to Bei aka Da Sao.. Hahaha..


~

It Saturday, It National Day... Argh, I cant watch the Fireworks... Argh!!! But Nvm... I believe in Next Time If I can Wait... Spend the Whole day Working for tat 1.5rate...
But it kinda Cool coz everyone is watchin national day on TV at home den the whole Spotlight like no ppl... I spend all the Night walkin ard, chit-chatting, eating cookies... lol... not even my department, all department even the full-timer do that coz really no ppl.. LOL... one word: SHIOK!!!... (if ONLY everyday is like that and with that same pay, wahaha..)
Still heartaches that I MISS THE FIREWORKS... but it wont be perfect if i cant find someone to watch with..

~

It Sunday... Finally... wake up early to meet Ber and Long go AMK sing K before Ber went back to his Hell and cele Long for Finish his Internship... den was lunchie at Basement2 with all those little food stall... Their Food is Nice But Expensive too... make me think back of Taiwan... Damn it!!! When can I go back to TAIWAN AGAIN???
Den Called Sharon to Go Down for Work becoz got no Event afterward and in order to stay OUT of Home during the day...
During the Work today, dunno why, not much ppl for the night so get to Slack and chatted with Richard and Diana.. I was Stunt But Inspired by them...
Love this Sentence: "I know I am not Perfect for U, But When we r Together, U Completed Me"...
It True, Coz I am not that perfect in asking the gal to stay in my heart But Once she Agreed, I will be Completed.. I will Be the Most Happiest Man Around...
After Work, went back home and when I was abt to reach home, went to had Supper With Elaine and Gang... Yeah... another chances to worn my Helmet..

~

I had make a Final Decision to go for my Class 2B Motorbike License ASAP, shld be ard Sep whereby I will got my blood REFILLS...
Reasons is becoz I wanna Get my Class 2B/2A(MotorBike), 3(Manual Car), 4(Truck up to 8 wheeler), 5(Lorry with 10wheeler & above) License within the age of 21...
Of Course I had my Class 3 and my beloved Dad will sponsor me my Class 4 and 5 But for my Class 2B, I gotta support myself coz I told him that I can Pay and once I make a promise to him, it a promise...
That why I Need MONEY NOW and it's A LOTS of Money... Lol...
(Ppl with lobang of High Pay yet Easy Job, Tell me)

~

Take Care and Nights...

Its just me and you <3 .
1:53 AM