<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008





Hey, it 4am now and i Jus Got Back Home, tml mornin still need CRAWL up for some TRAINING.. Haha... This few days is kinda EMO becoz I dun seem a Chance BUT all I gotta do is WAIT... I am good at waiting, all my friendz esp m Bro7hers know it... to put it in a bad way, is i am good at doing nothing but wait.. Haizz So the Best thing is to BURIED MYSELF in Working and Training..
And that what i did... haha.. I can't allow myself to had free time, i will think and THINK... Lol...

Anyway, that not the ONLY bad new... another BAD new is I am Still on Probation Period and Damn It, I got 4 demerit points plus a hundred plus FINES... Damn, So Many Money Gone...
All thanks to Elaine who drive at 160km/h and dare me to Speed, but who am I, I am Sebas leh.. wahahha... So after a Supper, I try to find a Clearer Road, noted that it is at 4am... When I am Ready, i step the pedal hard and Speed up to 150km/h, intend to go higher BUT jus when the meter is about to exceed 150, light flashing and guess wat... I GOT CAUGHT FOR SPEEDING... DAMN IT....


Enuff of the bad news, IS PICTURE TIME... let make it quick...


It was Deneng 21st Birthday... a buddy in sec sch.. Thanks or the invitation and the durian cake... Think the theme is like kinda.. faked smile... wahaha.. but anyway is a short one..







Next to go, was a Sentosa Trip with only 5 bro7hers.. haizz.. But do Enjoy it coz we had BASKETBALL...



I am not gd at shooting nor speed but my size is gd at blocking so REBOUNDS is Mine..



Ok, I am Tired, I need Rest... and guess what i see on the sky and what is on my minds... haizz again..



Suntan Lotion Time..



On Our Way Back, The SunShine Boys.. Lol...



On the Go is Kang Birthday... our Da Ge in Bro7herz...

Know why he's our Da Ge, Coz he is IRA.. he is "diao-ing" U.. Lol...



But Love Conqueur All... He the only Prince in 7 of us that found her Princess..
Da Ge, Da Sao, when can Receive yur Wedding Invitation.. Whaha...



So while waiting for the Rest, I, Mel meet da ge & da sao to go Leisure Park see see... On the way, Mr Melvin was shoot Lots of Photos esp my back view (My Butt to be exact)... Lol.. Wat So funny.. I didnt Fart.. haha.. Opps...


I am doing push in a Corner of the Road.. I swear i will kanna Bang even the car Jam the Brake.. But Of course, I am not Stupid, Mel is looking Water for me.. lol...


The First Bro7herz I know even b4 the 7Princes Clan is Formed.. Melvin...



Went to Kallang for Training... Lol... Jus Kiddin, Is not my Time to go there.. lol.. Maybe in the future... Anyway, went for SteamBoat... Luv It...

Thou I think that some news going on so our head is at the TV instead of food...




Anyway... A candid shot... but Mel r rite... they think they asked the wrong the customer to come in... coz i am mel dun only eat but we drink and it quite.. Lol..



A Grp Pic of the Legend of Siete Hermanos without a lots of people...



Next we went down inside to Kallang for the Fruit Stall to had Kang Cake and as usual, I finish up the whole pack of Longan...




Sorry if i miss out any event BUT only Pics give me memories so ... ... Hahaha...

Yup, Before I knock off... love the work at last sat... coz i am able to run to Kang Counter to Talk coz my counter POS system spoilt and one customer catch a Peeping Tom.. To be Exact, The bf caught him doing some bullshit... Dun say here... ask me personally for the Story..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






My Fireworks will Nv be Perfect Without U by my Side, Even if is for a Seconds, I am Happy But It jus Disappear..







Its just me and you <3 .
2:43 AM