Thursday, August 07, 2008
Hey, I am Back... Back from Work and a Shit-Able FYP..
~
Today was my FYP Presentation, it really SHITABLE (pronoun as shit-ta-bir)... Someone is not listening to people advise and
end up we all get the SHIT...I
already say we will kanna this situation if nothing is changes but it seem to be someone wanna test whether what i say is correct.. U can edit all u like
BUT please edit the content to be correct and not to edit it to "what u think is correct"... at least I discuss my point of view to someone to gain support to what i think is correct But who supported U?
"That Sentence" is a Major Killer for us...
Claiming credit is NV a Wise thing to do, Is a team-based Activity... Is Not like a Boxing Match where the one is solo.. Claiming Credit is still not the worse, Snatching Credit is the Worst..
I wont say I am Perfect today, rather quite not lucky recently, overslept and didnt collected my alter-ed office pant... so Gotta wear half-fomal for presentation and I had a SORE THROAT but lucky i force myself to drink A LOTS of plain water the past 2 days... Still, didnt really able to speak properly today... Apologise here...
And i now know how does a "promoter style" looks like...
(Wanna know, ask me)...
Sometime when one person had doubt, they will try to find someone to clarify with, and SAD TO SAY, I kanna by Edmund Chan on a 1-to-1 basis chit-chat session, while the other side had a 3-to-3 basis... Anyway,
it is OK when u r able to at least answer to the point of the problem...
But is not a jokin matter when all the people had doubt in yur explaination, And
Plz go straight to the point of the problem and not go back to the same problem..
Anyway, what done cannot be undone... get from me the full-story if u dun understand...
~
So after FYP, called my manager saying i wanna work because it only 9.45am in the morning- A reminder to my dearest friends,
u all shld know that Sebas cant be kept at home, he will Rot... so I rather went down to work and just got back...
One thing I and my manager realized, normally manager plan the roster for the part-timer and part-timer shld follow the roster BUT for my case, the Manager listen to me as a part-timer, go down when ever i wanna work and say i cant work even my roster say i need to work.. LOL... But it all because my "ren yuan hao", wahaha, Jus Jokin... But had Fun workin there, Jus that Pay is consider Low...
Another Joke by by collegues abt my new hair style: "Angel by Front, Devil by Back".. LOL..
~
Sch is Endin in 4 more Days so must make sure i go to sch often le In Case they had any plan.. Wahaha... so A Quick Review what happen recently coz i need to sleep and I AM STILL SICK!!..
Went to Chinatown for the
Massage during Ber First Book-out day.. But what we get is Aching back after the Massage.. Haizz...
~
Went to
Sauna and Training whenever I am free to get Rid of my swimming truck but Haizz... I need a FASTER WAY.. Opps, Lol...
~
Just Yesterday, on Tue, went with Kang to Suntec to interview for the job of Security Guard.. Lol, do I get to Fight? Wahaha, Jus kiddin...
Den had dinner with Da Ge and Dao Sao (Kang & Bei) @ Ajisen... Oh man...
[[[[ Envy all the Sweet Lovers Around ]]]]
~
Finished watching a Taiwan Drama- Rolling Love (Fan Kun Ba, Dan Chao Fan), In love with Taiwan Drama... That I love Taiwan so Much... Nice Show, Worth my time watching...
[[[[ Seriously Envy All the Sweet Lovers In the World ]]]]
[[[[ I need U, My sweet~~~ ]]]]
~
Take Care..
Time to Rest and Hope to Recover Soon...
(Thanks to Penny, I am Missing my Sweet~~~ Since Morning till Now).. Wahaha, Thank Arh...
Its just me and you <3 .
12:15 AM