<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, July 16, 2008




Hey.. I am Back...

Thanks to Kang and Long for listening to my nagging phone call nowadays, u bro7her rox...

Thanks to Elaine, Edmund, Yao and Joanna for Spending the Night with Me hearding my nagging story and advising Me..
Esp Thanks to Joanna who acc me for the whole night and Inspiring me to be a Poet for the Night But you are still the Best Poet I seem.


Recently had been a bit Emo about relationship, had a lot of mixed and unsure feeling but fear not coz i had already Decided.
I declare for This Time, I think is Serious, is Real, I really Fall for Her.

Inspired and Wrote Down a Few Poem during my Most Emo-ing Moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{{{A Gift from Heaven}}}}

A angel sent down by heaven to me.

With a smile from her,
My fate had already decided.

With a word from her,
My sadness had already gone.

With a care from her,
My destiny had already found.

With a kiss from her,
My life had already dedicate to her



{{{{The Magical Spell}}}}

She seem to cast this magical spell on me since the day we met.

No matter how I repel,
this magical spell never gone.

She seal my mind,
So I can only think of her.

She take my soul,
So I can only miss her.

She lock my heart,
So I can only love her.

Soon I realise why this magical spell never gone,
Because she is my meaning of life.



{{{{Ocean of Tear}}}}

I drop my tear in the ocean for you.

Now my tear spreaded through the whole ocean.

My tears never stop, that why the ocean never empty.



{{{{She stay on, and stay forever}}}}

At first, I start to saw her shadow at everywhere.

Now, her shadow is at every little corners of my world.

Till the end, I found no way to erase her shadow from my world.



{{{{The Raining Sky In My Heart}}}}

I was there,
Seeing the raining sky.
Wondering will the sky not raining,
Yet the more I wonder, the more is rain.

Sometimes I just wished to be drown in the never ending rain,
So I can give my heart a complete wash but I failed everytime.

Cause I rather to let this pain stay,
Let me remember my heart once rained for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment? (I know my one is lousy but plz dun laugh, I wrote it with my heart).. Haha...



****Pic for recently events to be uploaded and posted the next time****

Its just me and you <3 .
1:06 AM