Thursday, July 24, 2008
Finally, I gotta All the Photo and can update my blog le... Lol...
Jus Back from Training... During the Treadmill Run, I keep Thinking,
How I wish, I really wish...
As Usual, Pic Speak A Thousand Words.
Tuesday Ice Cream Waffle had started to be a tradition.. Whahah..
Last Dinner with Ber With his Hair still attached.. Lol..
Come Out Quick, my Tennis Kaki...
Pre-celebration for Weiliang Birthday... Thanks for the invitation and Happy 21st Birthday!!!
Thank for the food too...
It still early, wat to do... Of course is to find a place and chill~~~
Camer-ing with 3 Little Miss Princess...
Happy 20th Birthday to Angelynn... And Happy Birthday to yur BoiBoi too.. Haha..
What Shld I eat?
Chilli sauce or tomato sauce... jkjk..
Next was Actual Birthday for Both Charps and Weiliang, Dinner at Ajisen...
Charps, Over Here, U r the "main actress"... Lol...
Yeah!! That Right... the Clique... Hahah..
Next was Of Course.. *Drum roaring*..
Happy 19th and 20th Birthday to JJ and Derek...
Birthday Celebration for 2 of my Bro7hers...
Heyhey, Camera-man, Look here, I am Here... Lol...
U 2 Look Good on yur Present.. Wahahah..
U dun even Smile during yur Birthday... U really r Mr. Destruction...
Why shld I had the Biggest Piece... Oh man, everytime kanna special treatment by my Bro7herz,
Dunno it they wanna praise me or takan me...
Heyhey, I know it is close to 1am But Smile Leh~~~~~~~
Follow On, was the Birthday Celebration with my ex-schmate... Happy 20th Birthday to Clement... Happy Ice Cream Smashing too...
Anyway it good to meet up with ex-schmate... Thank for the invitation too, Clement...
(From Left, Top: QL, Zension, HJ, Me, Lucas, From bottom: Ruiping, Cassa, Birthday Boy, Serene)
OMG!! What did u see, Long?

Drawing closer will be Yesterday...
Same day, Same FYP, Same Shit....
Oh man, I enjoying "leg massaging in office".. wahhaa, Penny... U shld try? Lol...
During the night, go dinner-ing with the Princess...
Ok, Not bad but was too rush and gotta wear that picasso cap coz no time to style hair...
Went to PS and buy a new cap coz the cap, Ber brought for me in HK is washing in progress..
Say Hello to "MASTER SEVEN"~~~~
Gtg, Take Care Lots...~~~
___________________________________________________________________
Private Message for myself:
To the Gal That I want to take care with the rest of my life,
Although there is a wall in between us, not a door but a wall, a unbreakable wall.
U blast the air-con and make me feel so cold, I will never leave.
Even if u hired a security guard to chase me out, I will still never leave.
Till my last breath, I will stay and hoping for yur return.
What I want is both yur heart and person.
Only till that time, I will feel peace and warm in me.
Only till that time, I will make u forget yur past exprience.
Only till that time, I can bring u to the top and see the world.
Only till that time, I promise u can find back yur smile and cheer up.
A relationship where u only had the person but not the heart,
it called putting a time bomb between them that may turn love to hate.
People always say there is no everlasting,
But here i want to prove them wrong.
People always call someone like me stupid,
In that case, I rather be stupid for rest of my life.
We cannot change the past but we can create our own future.
Life is like that,
Wat done cannot be undone,
Wat meant to be, will be.
Jus Being Emotional, No Worries.
And For Those Who Can Read Till Here and Understand,
Congratz, U had Pass Your Eyesight Test.. Lol..
Take lots of Care~~~~~
Its just me and you <3 .
1:36 AM