<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, June 04, 2008




Yeah, I am now at LTH Logistic Company...
Is so Boring over here at LTH doing my FYP Project... and what Worst is I am doin FREE LABOUR... Haha...

My Work for the Day...


I am getting a headaches, Argh!!!



Yesterday was a BBQ session host by Charmaine... It been a long time since my last BBQ... Seriously enjoying Satay-ing, can consider go learn from those professional.. hahaha... my Satay was Great as Commented from the Class.. Yeah..
Called me Mr Satay Man...
Damn!! I fall asleep in the Bus when going home, end up takin cab from woodlands...

Its just me and you <3 .
3:38 PM