<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008




Woohooo... It been More Than a Month Since my Last Update...

I sure Miss a lot of Things that are Worth to Blog as I barely can Rmb the K-Box, Pool, Prawning and Otherz... But Nvm... I got No choices Too...

Recently, Sch Started, was Boring but Has to Attend Sch... What make Me even More Busier is my FYP- Final Year Project... Damn It!!! No more Free day on Wednesday...

Had Been Encourage myself for More Training too... As my NS is Getting Near... So Wont Had the Time to Blog Often... Blogged This Since I had the Time in Sch Now...

Just to add on, rmb when I go Elaine friend hse to play mahjong... Her friend was so English Educated or I shld say so Literature Educated.... There is Peom everywhere in her room... many caughted my attention but few I understand...

One of the example that I dun understand, oh man... IS CHIM~~~~

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
Love grows by giving.
The love we give away is the only love we keep.
The only way to retain love is to give it away.
Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.
The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.
(Copyright of Elaine Friend)


Guess this is the Only one i understand and perhaps the shortest one.. haha...

Maybe I love u,
Maybe I need u,
It hard for me to tell u,
because I am there for u.
(Copyright of Elaine Friend)


Finally, I MISS TAIWAN!!!!! Who Want to Go to Taiwan again???

Its just me and you <3 .
12:05 PM