<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, March 18, 2008




Going to Taiwan in a few hrs... so gotta do some updating too...

12mar:
It Long Birthday, our first 7B to hit 20th.. Had FUN K-ing with them as it been a long time... And Yep, I had oso dye my hair on that day..






14mar:
It my year1 sem1 class gathering, been a long time..
meet up with Qianhui at bus-stop den went to PS and meet up with JinYan... As uaual, lot of them are late.. So 3 of us had our lunch at Ichiban Sushi and JieYing come and find us to had lunch together.. After that we move on to Minds Cafe... had lots of fun over there cause of a new game called "Vegas Casino".. it abt how to build casino and it damn fun... shortly, Semanter comes and play till 5plus and Michelle come and find us but leave shortly den it was kaiyen who come and she is chatting with Semanter abt something while 4 of us is still building our casino...
Guess who win the game, thou the rest r leading but as I used my tactic so I win the overall game.. haha...
After that went to Burgur King to meet up with Dennis for his dinner.. den he left after the dinner and the 6 of us move to Cineleisure E2maX to watch a DVD: Vacany... But I and miemie go use the com to play viwawa.. haha.. Play till 11pm plus..
After that say byebye with the rest... I, miemie and qianhui went to Bukit Gombak to had our supper... and chat till 3am plus den I and qianhui walk with miemie to her hse.. den we take cab back to our home..

15mar:
Sleep for 2hrs, need to wake up to send our bro to overseas.. Is Kang going to Aussie trip.. Meet with ber, long and derek to Changi Airport and meet Jj and Kang over there... had our breakfast there and say Byebye to Kang, see him in another 12days times...







During the evening, ask Ber to help me train my Tennis with me at Warren Country Club, Thanks Ber... I LOVE TENNIS... hope I can master it before June... after 2hrs of training, went to the Restaurant to had our dinner den Ber come my hse to ton... but ard 2am, I ask derek out to go Prawning @ Farmmart with us... Cool man... Another 24hrs Fun place we can go... But I waste 26bucks and 3hrs just to catch one prawn... Haha, but better than nothing, first time ma.. Haha...





Hey, Prawning is all abt Patience~~~



The most Valuable Prawn~~~

Its just me and you <3 .
12:26 AM