<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, March 11, 2008




"Exhausted"... totally invloved in working, tryin to finish my PSP game and reading a whole new set of comic and 2 taiwan drama from Utube for this 2 weeks... Lack of a lots of thingy..


Lack of sleep- after reaching home from work, it either to read comic or play PSP thus end up sleeping late or even didnt sleep for some night and next day need to wake up for work... I know PSP and comic wont run away but it jus too attractive.. haha..

Lack of fun- Had been working lately thus no chance to ask either my bro7her or my friends to go out so when no friends, there is no fun.. haha.. tat why I self entertain myself with comic and psp.. haha..

Lack of money- it a new month, that mean I gotta think of ways to dig out money for my credit card bills which I jus checked.. $900plus.. OMG, I am real good in spending money and what is the worse part is I forget what I spent on.. haha.. plus trip drawing near.. haizz... money, money, Y cant they jus drop from the sky.. haha..

Lack of food- was working and my attitude to work is "if the task is not done, nothing for me", in short if I didnt finish what I want to do, I wont think of other thing to do and that include lunch and dinner and that why miss a couple of meal... I even not had a single bite on food for 30plus hrs.. haha..

Lack of exercise- Had been stop going to the gym after i decide to chiong for the 2 weeks... that why I go to Warren gym today since the 2weeks had past.. and when I jus reached warren, my phone ring and it was my Gym instructor- Sam and he tell me something that I hereby encourage those who go gym often, dun suddenly stop halfway.. haha..

Lack of love- I DO NOT NEED TO ELABORATE ON IT.. Haha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

However there is 2 mahjong session happen in this 2 weeks tat make me laugh and feel happy...

The 1st Mahjong is with Joanna, Edmund, Yaoyao Elaine and her auntie...
Elaine called me in late night again and I was thinking becoz i was jus abt to sleep and that Edmund help me make decision again.. haizz... so bath and wash up, waited at downstair for Edmund bike... TO MY BIGGEST SUPRISE, Elaine was the one riding the bike to pick me up.. I had my most shocking feeling at that time... I know is late in the night and i should lower down my voice but my minds was all abt WTF... Elaine jus got her license and 2 of us keep arguing abt whether i shld sit her bike coz she say I am the first passenger and it is something i shld proud of... Haha... but anyway still sitted her bike... the feeling was not bad coz i warn her not to speed.. haha..
Reached her hse and had a supper before the mahjong session.. Elaine mum cooking was impressive.. haha.. and finally get to know more abt Joanna...
Dunno why everytime i will sweat when play mahjong in Elaine hse.. We play $2, $4... which mean 1 man tai zhi mo, i can lose $64... but we each put 200 into our box and that the limit we can lose.. Joanna say she wan to kup with me so ok... had fun chatting with her and teached her something but guess she dun understand.. Laughter all the way.. and dunno why follow them drink beer, haha, too happy le but the game ended too fast thou I and Joanna is the biggest winner... den we decide to taunt till daybreak... played PS3 with Edmund, chit-chat and end up sleeping in Elaine bro room, lucky her bro serving Ns.. Daybreak le but end up still cannot tahan and take cab go home and what worse is still need to report to work at 7pm...


The 2nd Mahjong is with Zoe, Jiamin, Weston, Cheechai...
Zoe, Jiamin asked me and Weston for a mahjong session.. but the 2gals going to suntec to buy laptop for their poly... so i meet Weston first for a pool session den we cab down to Zoe hse and they was watching a drama show in the room so we watched while Jm trying to finish her maggie mee but coz it was already 10plus so Jm need go home so I asked Cheechai to come so got 4legs.. Laughter thru out the game... play till daybreak, leave Zoe hse and say goodbye to Cheechai..
I and Weston cab down to timah to play pool cause still had 2hrs before meeting Jm for breakfast... Is ard 8plus and we r still waiting for Jm under her block.. Finally, she came down and we had mac at Lot1 and after that they can go home and sleep but I need to go to work...

Take care, Everyone... Still puzzling to dye my hair Aqua or Ash??

Its just me and you <3 .
2:01 AM