<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, February 21, 2008




YEAH Yeah yeah!!! it been a long long time seen i last update... havin the same routine as usual... Go to country club GYM, basketball and runnning.. thou not everyday but at least it most of the time...

I will write this entries with all the memories i can rmb..



17Feb, Sunday...
Was working as usual at spotlight.. After work which is ard 10plus.. went to Jiamin hse for some mahjong, bring along kang and ber with me... they take turns to play the 4th legs.. den play till 3am plus, i sent Zoe home and bring kang and ber to a senior citizen corner to chat abt our past time.. Chat till morning den home sweet home...


18Feb, Monday...
Sleeped from morning till evening then meet up with Kang, Ber, JJ adn Long to my country club to Sauna-ing as I am not sure for them but as for Myself, i sure had added lots of weight due to the season of CNY... After that went to bath den head back to LOT 1.. say bye bye to JJ, I and Kang went down to Sambrimun Scout Camp, (Oh-man, I miss that place a lots)... Coz Kang dunno how to go so i bring him go...

Oh... I seriously miss that place..
I miss the feeling of last to sleep, first to awake..
I miss sleeping on a piece of wooden plank place on the muddy grass...
I miss the shouting here and there, end up havin sore throat..
And all those hardship and fun we (scout) had together...
But too bad.. i nv think carefully and made a wrong choices.. had a bit bit of regretz...

However, a Man should:
Forget the Past,
Treasure the Present,
Create the Future.



19Feb, Tuesday...
Went to Jiamin hse during the night to find her and zoe to play mahjong again... haha.. I am a Mahjong freak, i know.. haha...
Den ask Kang come and find me to play the 4th leg.. haha.. played till midnight den went to sunshine place to buy supper den go back to Zoe hse to play mahjong again.. haha.. den after that, Kang come my hse taunt..


20Feb, Wednesday...
I wake up ard the afternoon and Kang is already awake... den we went to keat hong there to had our lunch den walk back to my hse, i bath and changed and went to Kang hse to watched scv.. haha den had dinner at plaza with Long and Ber den after that I acc Kang go SengKang to do his stuff... den went to kang hse to wait for ber as they coming my hse to study... Ber was using my lappy to do his frontpage, I was playing psp and Kang is trying to rmb the html code thou he fall asleep halfways.. haha..


21Feb, Thursday...
Today was simple.. nothing special...
Morning Kang and Ber go sch while i go buy orange for praying den i went to WARREN GYM.. After that i come back sleep.. evening go jogging then go grandma hse and now back to my hse writing this blog...



Things to Highlight:
--> Hey, i can shoot slient baseline 3-pointer.. Thou is a mircale but i did it.. Kang can prove it man.. haha.. all thanks to HER.. haha..

--> After my preservance pursuing... Someone finally get enlighten by my poem...
Never Give up... Jus like me...



Mircale will Happen if U Determine,

Disaster will Occur if U Give Up

Take Care, Everyone...

Its just me and you <3 .
10:14 PM