<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, February 12, 2008




Whoosh~~~ Just finish my sandbag training.. I sweat a lot even inside an air-con room, tat cool... kinda learnt some elbow tactics while practising..
One thing i realise, i had been pushin myself to train harder, even my gym instructor suspect that i was under certain shock.. I recall what i did this few week- Gym, Bball, Running cum walking, Sauna-ing, Sandbag... I oso got SHOCK that i preserve so long.. What is the strong force behind me, issit the Power of ****? Haha Haha...


After my midnight brisk-walking from CCK to Commonwealth, went home and take a short rest, wake up, wash up and go to Warren Gym to train myself and Sauna-ing myself too den called kang while i was waiting for taxi to home.. went home to prepare myself then travel down to Plaza with Kang by Taxi again...

Is our Company Annual Dinner.. it was hold at Meridien Hotel.. Food was Nice and was lucky to won something from the lucky draw.. and also the Ang Bao given by our company, guess how much? Haha..


It was the first time in my 19 years of life i wear a tie.. Was Surprise that my friendz and collegues say I look Very Good on it... so i cant stop the photo shot..
From Spotlight,



Till inside the toilet,



Even after the end of the dinner,



This is my boss of my department..



The 3 youngsters that attend the dinner (Sorry for the unclear photo)..



That me and JJ... Welcome to the Black Parade.. Haha..



After the company dinner, went to Minds Cafe with Lynn, Wynn and JJ.. that place is really very nice and fun.. all of us enjoying playing the game.. is really a GREAT place.. One more membership added into my list.. haha..



Hey Look! This gotta be my laptop cover.. Is super nice... The designer of this is Sarah.. Really Thanks her and Appreciate her workpiece.. Like It a Lot~~~





FYI to Kang: I wont retreat my army, I will fight till my last breath... even if my attack fail, i will Wait for the next attack..
Till the last seconds when I die, I won't surrender..
Because this is my EVERYTHING!!! ~~~

Its just me and you <3 .
1:53 AM