<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, February 08, 2008




Finally it reunion dinner at Warren Country Club but before a dinner, i did something really shiok...

I drive my Dad BMW, it was freaking cool thou i jus drive it out from a multi-storey carpark.. the way is start up everthing with jus a button and it extraordinary smoothness, no wonder it cost almost half a million...

Finally Chu Yi, get my ang bao from my dad and the rest den dad bring us to watch a movie- CJ7, Show is Funny and some part is SAD... After that, waited alone for 2hrs for my Broz to watch Kungfu Dunk..


AND AFTER THAT, LYNN AND SARAH MET US AND WE R HEADING TO BOAT QUEY BUT ON THE WAY, I JUS BECOME A MUTE WHEN I SEE HER, HATE MYSELF FOR THAT…

BUT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF, “IF SHE HAPPY. NO MATTER WHAT THE ENDING, I WILL BE HAPPY”..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



BUT IT JUS ALL A LIES TO ME BECAUSE.

SHE NOT ONLY BECOME PART OF MY LIFE,
SHE BECOME MY ENTIRE LIFE,
SHE THE ONE AND ONLY THAT I CANNOT LOSE.

BECAUSE,
SHE EQUALS TO MY HAPPINESS.

Its just me and you <3 .
1:50 AM