<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, January 22, 2008




Today i skip sch again... OMG, when will i wake up my freaking ideas of not goin to Sch? Haizz..

Anyway today call up kang, ber and long to acc me to Hp Service centre to repair my laptop but end up the guy told me Funan can get a cheaper hard-disk so i gotta go down with my Dad prehaps tml...

After that went for Katong Laksa at Queenway.. after that walked a few round and happen saw this jacket, the design is super alike to the jacket found in Show Luo de Shop: Stage.. so i brought it together with a Vingate Jean.. I love this Jacket alot esp the zip which are in a shape of the letter "S"...





I think that I am IN LOVE WITH "S"... that why i love the jacket zip so much and not forgeting my bling bling chain oso come in the letter "S"..

<"S" is for Sebas, "S" is for Special, "S" is for Someone Special to Sebas>



Since Long, Kang and Ber all already do the Seven thingy, i cannot be miss out..

Seven THINGS that scares me:
1> Causing ppl to be Angry
2> Lonely
3> I Cannot Had the One I Loved
4> Lose all my Precious Photo
5> Lose my friendz
6> Unable to fulfill my Dreams
7> Something BAD Happen

Seven THINGS I like most:
1> My Family esp Dad and Grandma
2> My Bro7her
3> Travel Overseas
4> More and more Jacket
5> Unlimited Fun and Enjoyment
6> Swiping my Credit Card
7> "Someone Special"

Seven important things in my room:
1> Air-con
2> Bed and pillow
3> All my Jacket
4> Laptop
5> Credit Card
6> All my photo
7> Sandbag

Seven random facts about me:
1> My Mathematic and Accounting was Fantastic
2> I behave differently toward different people
3> I will Never allow the gal i love to be Sad
4> My Body Struture look like "Bu Dao Wong"
5> Sometimes i had problem with my lips
6> I Love to Wear Jacket and Singlet
7> I like to Anyhow Dance when i am Bored

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1> Able to protect my Family and Loved one
2> Had a Lovely and Cute Wife
3> Had 3 Children and a Happy Family of my Own
4> Be Well-Known in Logistic Industry
5> Had a Long Hoilday in Germany, France, Spain, Italy
6> Taste All the Great Food Around the World
7> Able to learn "八国语言" (Will Try My Best)

Seven things I cannot do:
1> Betray anyone
2> Beat up a gal
3> Lose my Valuables
4> Lies
5> Stealing
6> Die with Unfulfil Wish
7> Not to Take care of Everyone I loved

Seven things that attracts me to the opposite sex:
1> First Look
2> Cuteness
3> Attractive Eyes
4> Dressing
5> Sweetening Smile
6> Character
7> The Special Aura she had

Seven things I say the most:
1> Ello, my Boss!
2> Go where EAT?
3> I dunno?
4> Wah, Sianz lor~
5> Argh!!!
6> I anything~
7> Just Do it!~

Seven celebrity crushes:
1> Wonder gals
2> BoA
3> Barbie Xu (Da S)
4> Hebe (S.H.E)
5> Felicia (MediaCorp)
6> Show Luo (In a way of admire his talent and character)
7> "Someone Special" (To me, she far more better than a celebrity)


Seven people who have to do this:
1> Kang
2> Long
3> Ber
4> Penny
5> Michelle
6> WoeiLing
7> Basically for Everyone who noe this blog.

Its just me and you <3 .
3:26 AM