<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22999810?origin\x3dhttp://jacketpanda-avari7ia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007




wow, jus come back from work… this month was tired.. tied down by sch and work.. haizz… lucky I had used my phone to capture some moment…

first to go, was my sch 2nd year project, Professional Profiling… I need to write a full report of a company in Singapore… I know I cant do it at my hse and it the last day so I went to my grandma hse to concentrate and analysis the information.. my grandma hse was the best hse I ever been, it clean and nice with everything included, I mean food.. haha.. and the Jack Russell dog in my grandma is still so funny and hyper active…





recently went to work… and was having my dinner… I order one popiah and I dunno why the uncle give me a XXXL popiah… the filling inside is so much even the uncle had a hard time to roll them up…



during one of the night… was helping long to extract out parts of some of his video clip and was using 3 laptop to do the job till 4am.. tired but is good to help a broz…



finally, I receive my favourite store “Everlast” membership card, needed to spend 150 den can get.. whooo~~ now I can buy more everlast stuff esp Jacket…. Haha…



after work at sat, long come my hse to finish the final stage of his video and I assist him a bit and had a thought of drawing so I anyhow draw this.. dun laugh!!! Haha… I laugh myself…



Tired.. gotta sleep... good nites..

Its just me and you <3 .
1:02 AM